UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018
Hello, Dear Government Job Seekers..! Very Soon Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Department is going to release an employment notification for the post of Civil Judge. So, those candidates who are seeking Government Jobs in Uttar Pradesh State they all can apply for it in prescribed application format for the total of 610 Civil Judge Posts. So, candidates if you want to make your career in government sector then this a Golden Opportunity for all of you. Interested and Eligible candidates should meet the eligibility criteria for Uttar Pradesh Post. The applicant may apply for UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment on or before the last date of Submission of Online Application. Candidates before applying you all must have to aware of it’s Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, Application Fee, How to Apply etc are mentioned below.
Very Soon (UPPSC) Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment Board will announce Civil Judge Recruitment Notification in the form of PDF. And after 1 or 2 Days of releasing of Notification Online Registration gets started. So, candidates you all just need to go through the whole eligibility criteria which are provided below. This Massive Recruitment is held for the post of Civil Judge. The total of 610 Vacancies will be divided for Male and Female candidates. Candidates this is a wonderful opportunity for all of you to make or shape your career in UPPSC Department for the post of Civil Judge Recruitment. For Applying you all must have completed your Bachelor’s of Law degree for UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018-19. An applicant may apply through the official site of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Department i.e. www.uppsc.up.nic.in
UPPSC Civil Judge Vacancies
After completion of the whole selection procedure, selected candidates can get attractive salary package offered from Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission with many more perks offered by the UPPSC Department. Each and Every Detail are mentioned in the official notification of UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment which is going to flash on the official web portal of UPPSC. This page is going to guide you everything regarding UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018.
UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Notification 2018
- Organisation Name: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
- Post Name: Civil Judge
- Total Number of Vacancies: 610 Vacancies
- Qualification: Bachelor’s of Law
- Official Site: www.uppsc.up.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria for UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018
Age Limit: Age criteria for UPPSC Civil Judge is Listed Below.
- Those candidates who are going to apply for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Civil Judge Jobs their minimum age should be 22 years and maximum age should be 35 years. Age relaxation will be applicable for Reserved Category Candidates up to 5 years. i.e. SC/ ST/ PWD/ PH and Women.
Educational Qualification: Qualification Criteria for UPPSC Civil Judge is listed below.
- Applicant if you are going to apply for UPPSC Civil Judge Vacancies then you all must have completed your Bachelor’s of Law degree from recognized board or Institution with a minimum passing percentage.
Application Fee: While Applying for UPPSC Civil Judge Online Application Form Candidates have to pay category wise application fee which is listed below.
- For General Category: Rs 125/-
- For SC & ST Category: Rs 65/-
- For PH Category: Rs 25/-
Selection Method: Selection of candidates for the post of Civil Judge Post will be made on Written Exam and Personal Interview/ Document Verification. So, candidates if you want to get selected in Civil Judge then you have to clear all rounds.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date of Online Application: 11th September 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 11th September 2018
- UPPSC Civil Judge Exam Date: 11th October 2018
UPPSC Civil Judge Notification 2018: Download Here
UPPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018: Apply Online
How to Apply For UPPSC Civil Judge Online Application Form 2018?
- Firstly visit the official site of UPPSC.
- Now Search for Apply Online Link
- Click on it and fill whole Application Form with Relevant Details.
- Pay your Application Fee (Via Online or Offline Mode)
- Revise your Filled Online Application Form
- Now Click on Submit Button
- Take a copy of your Application Form for future use.
n this post, we mentioned all relevant details regarding UPPSC Civil Judge 2018 Online Application Form So, candidates, if you have any query regarding UPPSC Civil Judge Exam ping us through the below, provided comment section.