Looking for the latest notification about the UGC NET 2020 exam? You are at the right place. The CBSE UGC NET entrance exam is mainly conducted to choose the eligible aspirants as the lecturers in different academic areas. The National Eligibility Test (NET) is the toughest entrance exam in India, and it is conducted twice in a year.
- The candidates who are applying for CBSE UGC NET 2020 must have the permanent Indian citizenship.
- The minimum age limit is 28 years, and the relaxation on this point can be varying for different categories.
UGC NET Exam Pattern:
UGC NET June 2020 exam will be held on 15th to 20th June 2020
This exam will be held on online mode; in general, this exam will contain two parts
- Total 50 questions and each question will carry two marks as well as the duration will be 60 minutes
- It contains 100 questions, and each question will carry two marks, and the exam time will be 120 minutes hours.
- Question paper contains multiple-choice questions
- Question paper provided in Hindi or English according to the candidate needs. There is no negative marking.
Syllabus For NET Exam 2020:
This examination contains two papers:
- Paper I: this syllabus will be standard for every candidate, and it is related to Comprehension, General Awareness, Reasoning Ability, Divergent.
- Paper-II: this will depend on candidates who choose the subject. The 2nd syllabus will be related to Bachelors’s as well as a Masters’s level subject.
To get the further notification, candidates are suggested to look at the official web portal. The authorities update information on their official website. All the candidates are advised to stay focus on the official web portal.
Important UGC NET Date 2020:
- Notification of UGC NET 2020: for December 2019 Session notification will be available from 21st August 2019, and for June 2020 Session it will be available from 21st August 2020
- Application Availability: for December 2019 Session it will be 9th September 2019, and for June session it will be 16th March 2020
- Latest date for application submission: December session the last date of application submission is 15th October 2019, and for June session it will be 16th April 2020
- Last date for fee submission: for December session, 16th October 2019 and for June session 17 April 2020
- Every candidate suggested filling the application form correctly, if any error, the December session students need to correct and submit the application on or before 18th to 25th October 2019, and it will be 25th April to 2nd May 2020 for June session.
- NET Registration for J&K and Ladakh will be 4th to 8th November 2019
- December session Candidates will get admit card from 9th November 2019, and for June session it will be 15th May 2020
- The exam will be held on 2nd to 6th December 2019, and for June session it will be 15th to 20th June 2020
- An answer key for December session will be available from 10th December 2019, and it will be 24th June 2020 for June session
- December session students will get their result on 31st December 2019 and June session it will be 5th July 2020
Preparation Tips UGC NET 2020:
UGC NET is the toughest exams and the candidates need to follow the tips mentioned below in order to perform well in the UGC NET 2020 exam.
You must pick the right books for the preparation and read current affair magazines
Eligibility For Assistant Professor
The candidate who apply for the examination they need to fulfill the eligibility criteria
- Candidates must clear the NET/SLET/SET exam to get the post of Assistant Professor in various Universities as well as institutions.
- The candidate who have passed UGC/CSIR JRF exam earlier than 1989 they are also eligible to apply for this exam
- The candidates who are cleared SET before June 1, 2002, as well as recognized by UGC they also have possibilities to apply for the exam.
- The candidate who has a Ph.D. Degree by UGC only needs the minimum eligibility condition of NET or SET or SELT to get the post of Assistant Professor in Institutions or colleges or universities.
Steps to Apply UGC NET:
- The candidates only get an application form by visiting the official website i.e., www.cbsenet.nic.in
- Candidates need to fill the required details in the prescribed format
- Applications only available in online mode, after completion of the application form candidate, need to take the print out for future reference
- Applicant need to submit the application form with the authentic required documents
After the successful completion of the examination, candidate needs to pay the fee at any branch of an Indian bank
- The General Category student’s need to pay Rs.1000
- For the OBC/NCL category, the fee will be Rs. 500
- SC or ST or PH or VH category students need to pay Rs.250
NET Exam 2020 Admit Card:
To get the UGC NET 2020 admit card candidate need to visit the official web portal which is www.cbsenet.nic.in. On that page, they need to enter their details, including name, registration number, date of birth, etc.
Every candidate advised carrying their admit card to the respective examination center. Otherwise, candidates will not be allowed to take the exam.
UGC NET 2020 Result:
After the successful completion of the exam, the authority publishes the result as well as the answer key. The result will be available on the 5th of July 2020 for June Session and the NET December session. The result will be available from the 2nd week of January 2021.
The candidate who is qualified in the UGC NET 2020 exam will be considered as eligible. It is essential to score minimum qualifying marks. The authorities prepare a merit list based on the score, and it will be available later on the official web portal.
For more information you must stay updated with the official web portal.