SSC JE 2020: SSC gives notification for JE examination in the month of August last year. SSC JE exam conducted to choose the candidate for different posts. The Staff Selection Commission will conduct this competitive Examination for the recruitment of Junior Engineer in various Government departments. Every year the SSC JE examination conducted in India.
Most of the candidates prefer to crack in the examination to find the best jobs. The Application Process of ssc je 2020 online will be started in September. If you are searching for the complete notification regarding application form, eligibility, exam date, exam pattern, cut of marks, etc about ssc je 2020 you must read this post:
|SSC JE Application Form Release Date Announce||July 2020|
|SSC JE 2020 Application Form submission last date||3 September 2020|
|SSC JE Paper 1 Admit Card date Release||November 2020|
|SSC JE Exam Date 2020 for Paper 1||21 February 2021|
|Result for Paper 1 Examination||March 2021|
|SSC JE Admit Card date Release for Paper 2||January 2021|
|SSC JE 2020 Exam Date for (Paper 2)||January 2021|
|The final date for Result Declaration||March/April 2021|
Application Form for SSC JE 2020:
SSC JE 2020 application form will be available from the month of September. Visit the official website ( www.ssconline.nic.in or www.ssconline2.gov.in) for filling up the application form. The candidate who are interested and eligible to apply for this exam they are instructed to visit the official web portal. The candidate needs to submit their online application with the proper details.
The candidate needs to register for Part-1 as well as Part-2 by entering login details. Of course, the application forms only available in online mode only. So every candidate suggested staying updated with the official web portal to get further information about online ssc je 2020. Aspirants need to fill the application form carefully along with this. They need to pay the application fee. Finally, it is also essential to take the print of the filled application form, which can be necessary for future use.
- Candidate must have done Junior Engineer (Civil), CPWD – B.Tech. / B.E. / Diploma in Civil Engineering from some recognized Institute or University.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical), CPWD –B.Tech. / B.E. / Diploma in Electrical Engineering from some recognized Institute or University.
- Junior Engineer (Civil & Mechanical), Central Water Commission –B.Tech. / B.E. Diploma in Mechanical/Civil Engineering from some recognized University/Institute.
- JE (Civil), Department of Posts – B.Tech. / B.E. / 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering some recognized Institute or University
- Junior Engineer (Electrical), Department of Posts – B.E. / B.Tech. / 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from some recognized Institute or University
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical & Electrical), MES – B.Tech./B.E. in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering OR must have three years Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering from some recognized Institute/ University and must have with 2 years work experience in Electrical or Mechanical engineering works.
- Junior Engineer (QS&C), MES – B.Tech. / B.E. / or else 3 years Diploma in Civil engineering from some recognized University or Institute OR must have passed the Intermediate examination in Building and Quantity Surveying (Sub Divisional-II) from the Institute of Surveyors (India).
- SSC Junior Engineer (Civil), MES – B. Tech/ B.E. in Civil Engineering OR else 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering from some recognized Institute or University as well as must have at least 2 years of work experience in Civil Engineering works
- To apply for the SSC JE exam, a candidate must be an Indian citizen or anyone from the following like Subject to Nepal or Subject to Bhutan
- The Tibetan refugee came to India before 1st January 1962 also becomes a permanent resident.
- Even the person of Indian origin migrated from Malawi, Burma, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, Zambia, Ethiopia, Sri Lanka, the United Republic of Tanzania, Vietnam, and Zaire to become a resident of India.
Important Dates Of SSC JE 2020:
- The official notification of SSC JE 2020 will be available from July 2020
- The online Application Form will start on 4th August 2020
- The last date for Application submission is 3rd September 2020
- Admit Card for Tier 1 will be available from November 2020
- Tier 1 will be organized in February 2021
- Tier 1 Exam results will be available from March 2021
- Admit Card for Tier 2 available from January 2021
- Tier 2 will be held on January 2021
- The result will be expected in March or April 2021
- The general categories students need to pay Rs.100 for application fees
- The SC, PH, ST, as well as Ex-Servicemen category no need to make the payment for the application
- Candidates only have possibilities to make payment through online mode; candidates can easily make the payment by using Net Banking or using Visa, BHIM UPI, Mastercard, SBI Challan or Maestro or debit card or RuPay Credit.
- This section contains objective type questions, and it is conducted for 200 marks
- The duration or exam will be 2 Hours for general students, and it will be 2 hours and 40 minutes for the candidates who allowed using a scribe.
- This examination includes a negative marking of -0.25 marks for an incorrect answer
- General Intelligence and Reasoning section consists of 50 questions that carry 50 marks
- General Awareness section consists of 50 questions that carry 50 marks
- Civil, Electrical & Mechanical engineering consists of 100 questions, and it carries 100 marks
- This section includes the subjective type of questions; this exam will be conducted for 300 marks with three parts.
- The duration of the exam will be 2 hours, and it will be 2 hours and 40 minutes for the candidates who are eligible to use a scribe.
- Part-A contains General Engineering – Civil & Structural or Part- B contains General Engineering – Electrical or Part-C contains General Engineering –Mechanical or
Paper-II Conventional Type
- Part-A includes General Engineering (Civil & Structural) OR Part- B General Engineering (Electrical) OR Part-C General Engineering (Mechanical). It is conducted for 300 marks.
How To Apply for SSC JE 2020:
In order to apply for the examination, you must consider the below-mentioned steps
- The candidate needs to visit the official web portal for getting the ssc je 2020 application form
- After that, the candidate needs to fill the application form with correct details that include both personal as well as education details
- Next candidate need to upload Photo with signature
- After entering the exact information, you need to pay application form fee
- Candidates are required to make the payment of rs 100/- Via offline ( SBI Challan) or Online mode. However, SC/ST Physically handicapped and Ex-Servicemen need not make payment of the application fee.
- After, you need to click the submit options
- Finally, take a print out
Admit Card for SSC JE 2020:
The hall ticket or Admit Card for ssc je 2020 will be available on the official website. You only can download the admit card from the official website it will not be sent by post. Staff Selection Commission will provide to download admit card for every stage of the exam. The candidate who clear the Exam 1, they will get admit card for Exam-2. Obviously, the candidate must carry the admit card to enter into the exam venue.
SSC JE 2020: Exam Result
After the successful completion of the SSC JE exam, the authorities will update or publish the result one by one. In general, the Staff Selection Commission first release the result of Paper I and then result for paper II. The result will announce on the official SSC website in PDF format.
Candidate needs to use the Admit card to download the result as well as the exam results will be based on some factors.
Cut Off of SSC JE 2020:
Cut off of ssc je 2020 will be differs based on some factors. The exam conducting body will have the right to publish the cut off for both the papers.
Candidates need to score more than cut off or equal marks for cracking SSC JE 2020 exam.
The results of SSC JE 2020 will available on the official website. The candidate who needs to get proper information about the exam you must visit the official web portal, every detail available at the official site so stay updated.
Learn More About SSC JE 2020 Exam Through Video: