Staff Selection Commission is one of the largest public-sector recruiters that conduct multiple exams in India for different posts. Recently, the commission updates information related to the exam that includes dates for recruitment examinations it will conduct next year.
If you are searching for a government job, you must check the exam schedule for your exam preparation.
SSC CGL 2020: Application Form
The Candidates need to register by using their email ID, phone number along with the respective password. The ssc cgl 2020 application Form will be available from 2020 February to March at the official website of SSC.
The application form contains two parts, such as Part I and II. Candidates instructed to fill the form with correct details and need to upload a scanned signature, photograph based on the dimensioned mentioned in the JPEG format. After completion of the application, the candidate needs to pay the application fee.
Finally, candidates are suggested to take the print copy of the filled application form for future use.
SSC CGL 2020 Educational Qualification
- The candidates who are interested in applying for the posts of Asst audit officer needs to have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university. Even candidates who have Masters or CA or MBA also apply for the exam.
- For the Statistical Investigator post candidate need to have a Bachelors’s degree with an aggregate of 60% in Maths
- For the compiler, post candidate needs to hold a bachelor’s degree with elective or compulsory subjects such as statistics or Economics, Maths for any reputed university.
- For the rest of the post, candidates need to have a bachelor’s degree from any recognized university.
SSC CGL 2020: Application Fee
After entering correct details on the form candidate need to pay an application fee to complete the registration process,
- The general category students need to pay INR 100 as the application fee
- For SC or ST or PH and female category candidates no need to pay the application fee
- Candidates can make the payment through SBI Challan or SBI Net Banking or candidates also pay the fee via Visa, Maestro Credit, Debit card or Mastercard
- The application fee will not be refunded at any point in time.
Candidates instructed to check the ssc cgl 2020 Vacancy on the official website. As per the year, SSC Exam 2020 notification will be published on the official portal.
This exam will be conducted for selecting candidates to fill 8089 vacancies. Selected candidates will get placement in different Departments, including Excise & Custom, Income Tax, etc. to get updates about vacancies candidates to need to visit the official web portal.
- Exam Pattern
Tier I will be a written test that includes multiple-choice type questions. It is a computer-based test.
The Tier I exam duration will be 60 Minutes, and it is also extended 80 Minutes for disabled candidates
Tier I Pattern
- General Intelligence & Reasoning includes 25 questions, and it carries 50 marks
- General Awareness consists of 25 questions, and it carries 50 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude includes 25 questions for 50 marks
- English Comprehension section includes 25 questions, and it carries 50 marks
Tier II Pattern
Tier II will is also a written test. It is also multiple choice type questions. The duration of this exam will be 120 Minutes, and it is 160 Minutes for disabled candidates. It is also a computer-based test.
- Quantitative Ability section contains 200 questions for 100 marks
- English Language & Comprehension section includes 200 questions for 200 marks
- Statistics consists of 200 questions for 100 marks
- General Studies (Finance and Economics) consists of 200 questions for 200 marks
Tier III Pattern
It is the written exam, and the mode of the Exam will be Pen and Paper mode
This exam will be conducted for 100 marks that include Writing of Essay or Precis or Letter or Application etc.
Tier – IV
It is a Skill Test or Computer Proficiency Test. Candidates selected based on the performance in Interview
Admit Card For SSC 2020:
Candidates are able to get their SSC CGL 2020-21 Admit Card or Hall Ticket before one week of the exam. To get the admit card, the candidate needs to visit the official website. In order to download, candidates need to enter their Roll Number or Registration Number, Date of Birth, Password, etc.
SSC CGL 2020 Tier I Admit Card will be available from the first week of July 2020. To get further information about the examination, aspirants need to check out the SSC Calendar 2020. To get updates about ssc cgl 2020 you must visit official website.
The Answer Key For SSC CGL 2020
After completion of the examination, every candidate needs to check their rough score, so that the authorities will update the answer key after 3 or 4 weeks of the completion of the exam. Of course, the answer key would be made available on the respective website of the SSC. In order to check the right answer, the candidate needs to logging in to the official portal. Even unofficial answer keys would be updated by many centers, so every candidate is suggested to wait for the official announcement. The ssc cgl 2020 answer key will be updated in the pdf format.
Exam Result Of SSC CGL 2020
In general, the result will be released on the website of SSC. Candidates need to use the right login details to check their results at the online portal. Usually, results will be available based on different categories like post-wise results, marks-wise results. The exam result and cutoff marks of ssc cgl 2020 will be updated by the authorities. The cutoff will be varying based on some aspects. For more details, check out notifications at official web portal.
The candidate who has scoring highest marks he or she is considered as All India Rank 1 holder. However, Job allotments would be done based on AIR of the candidate.
Hence consider the proper notifications related to SSC CGL 2020, for more information you must consider to visit official web portal.