- 1 SBI PO Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 SBI PO Vacancies Details 2018:
- 1.1.1 SBI PO 2018 Application Fee:
- 1.1.2 SBI PO Selection procedure:
- 1.1.3 SBI PO Cut Off Marks:
- 1.1.4 SBI PO 2018 Admit Card:
- 1.1.5 SBI PO Result 2018:
- 1.1.6 SBI PO Previous Year Papers:
- 1.1.7 State Bank of India PO Exam Syllabus 2018:
- 1.1.8 SBI PO Mains Exam Syllabus:
- 1.1.9 SBI PO 2018 Exam Pattern:
- 1.1.10 How to Apply for SBI PO Jobs 2018?
- 1.1 SBI PO Vacancies Details 2018:
SBI PO Recruitment 2018
In the year of 2018, (SBI) State Bank of India is going to release SBI PO 2018 Notification for the total of 2000 Posts. Every year (SBI) State Bank of India Recruit (PO) Probationary Officer. It is expected that Submission of Online Application For PO post Exam is going to Conduct this year. As we all know SBI is one of the largest Banking Company in all over India. Every Year State Bank of India organizes SBI PO Recruitment for the vacant post of Probationary Officer. The responsibility of PO is to regulate all New Schemes, Give general assistant to particular branches, Coordinating with other departments and much more duty for Probationary Officer. Also, they have to interact with the client of SBI and make sure them for better profit to the company. They have to manage claims and settle down between employee and clients. So, if you are seeking to make your career in SBI than go for it. State Bank of India is the best platform to start your career. Very soon officials of SBI is going to update the SBI 2018 PO Notification on their official site.
Now Candidates..! Let’s take a quick overview of (SBI) State Bank of India. Basically, this is an insurance or investment company which (HQ) Headquarter is located in Mumbai, India. It was established on 1st July 1955 by the Indian Government. This company deals in Financial Services and their Products are Life Insurance, Mutual Funds, Medical Insurance and Investment Management. SBI chairman name is Rajnish Kumar and their Managing director is Prashant Kumar. It’s official site of www.sbi.co.in. And Every year SBI releases various employment notification for various posts and this time they came up with PO Employment Notification.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply for SBI PO 2018 Exam. So, candidates if you are making your mind to appear in SBI PO Exam than firstly you all have to go through with all the information regarding SBI PO Exam. Below we are going to provide all deep details SBI Probationary Officer Exam i.e. Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Procedure, Application Fee, Expected Cut Off Marks etc. So, candidates for further updates on PO Exam stay tuned to this page.
SBI PO Vacancies Details 2018:
Every Year (SBI) State Bank of India conducts (PO) Probationary Officer Exam. As well this year i.e. 2018 SBI came up with the notification for PO Exam to fulfill a total of 2000 vacant seats.
- Organisation Name: State Bank of India (SBI)
- Total Number of Posts: 2000 (Expected)
- Post Name: Probationary Officer (AAO)
Category Wise SBI PO Post Detail:
|Vacancies Details||(PWD) Vacancies Details|
|SC (Scheduled Caste)||300||LD||27|
|ST (Schedule Tribe)||150||VI||26|
|OBC (Other Backward Class)||540||HI||65|
SBI Probationary Officer Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates if you are going to apply for SBI PO Exam than you all must fit the eligibility criteria of the SBI Probationary Officer Exam. Below we provide the whole eligibility criteria for PO Post.
Age Limit: Those candidates who are going to Apply for SBI PO Exam their age should be in between 21 to 30 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per organization norms. Below we provide a table of age relaxation for reserved category candidates.
|Category Name||Age Relaxation|
|SC/ ST||5 Years|
|OBC (Non Creamy Layer)||3 Years|
|PWD (SC/ ST)||15 Years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 Years|
|PWD (General)||10 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officer with 5 year Service completed and Released||5 Years|
|Jammu & Kashmir Domicile during 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989||5 Years|
Educational Qualification: Listed Below
- Applicant Must have done their Graduation in any discipline from Recognized University or its Equivalent from Recognized University.
- OR Students should be in Final Year or Semester of their Graduation they all can apply for it but they have to show proof of it.
- OR Candidates completed their (IDD) Integrated Dual Degree Certificate and provided date of Passing IDD is on or before 31st August 2018.
- OR Candidates should possess the qualification of (CA) Chartered Accountant.
Pay Scale: Listed Below.
- Starting Basic Pay: Rs 27,620/- (With Four Advance Increments)
- Pay Scale: 23,700-980/ 7-30,560-1145/ 2-32,850-1310/ 7-42,020
- Grade: Junior Management Grade Scale - I
- Allowances: DA, HRA/ Lease Rental, CCA, Medical and Many Allowances and perquisites as per SBI Rules.
- Compensation: Per Annum Compensation would be minimum of 7.55 Lacs Rupees and Maximum of 12.93 Lacs which is depending on Posting Place and many other factors.
SBI PO 2018 Application Fee:
Those candidates who are going to Apply for SBI PO Exam they all have to pay their category wise Application Fee. Payment of Application Fee will be made by Credit Card/ Debit Card or Net Banking.
|For General/ OBC||Rs 600/- (Application Fee Included Intimation Charges)|
|For SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs 100/- (Intimation Charges Only)|
SBI PO Selection procedure:
SBI PO Exam is all India National Level Exam which is conducted by (SBI) State Bank of India. And the selection of candidates will be made in 3 phases.
- SBI Probationary Officer Selection Procedure consists of 3 stages. First one is Written Online Examination e.g. Preliminary and Main Exam which is conducted via Online Mode. So, if you clear both the stages you will be called for Group Discussion and Interview.
Note: Selection of candidates will be made on Online Exam, Interview and Document Verification.
SBI PO Cut Off Marks:
At the time of SBI PO Result, they also release it’s Cut Off Marks. It is expected that SBI PO Cut Off Marks 2018 will be released after 2 to 3 months of Examination. Making of SBI Probationary Officer Cut Off Marks will be based on How tough question paper was, Number of candidates who appeared in SBI PO Exam in the present year, Number of Post and many more things will be a matter to the making of Category Wise Cut Off Marks.
SBI PO 2018 Admit Card:
It is Expected that before 10 to 15 days of examination the officials of (SBI) State Bank of India will release SBI PO Admit Card via Online Mode on their Official Web Portal. Only those applicant will able to download their SBI PO Admit Card whose Application Form will be accepted by the Authority of State Bank of India.
SBI PO Result 2018:
The SBI PO Final Result 2018 will be declared on the basis of total marks secured by the candidates in Probationary Officer Exam and Personal Interview. After releasing of result candidates have to appear for Medical Exam. Those who get passed in Medical Exam they all have to appear for document verification round. So, candidates all the luck for SBI PO Exam and keep in touch with us for further updates.
SBI PO Previous Year Papers:
Candidates very soon we are going to provide all the Previous Year Papers for SBI PO Exam Link on the same page. Or you can download Previous year Question Paper on the Internet through various sites. You can take the online test through “Oliveboard” while preparation of SBI PO Exam. With the help of SBI Probationary Officer Previous Year Question paper, you can assume what type of questions will be asked in SBI PO Online Exam.
State Bank of India PO Exam Syllabus 2018:
As we all know While Exam Preparation knowing exact Exam Syllabus is such a relief. And Exam Syllabus gives us an outline guide and make exam preparation easy. So, if you are seeking for SBI PO Syllabus 2018 than below we provide Exam Syllabus for SBI PO Exam. Section Wise SBI PO Exam Syllabus listed below.
|Reasoning||Quantitative Ability||English Language|
|Logical Reasoning||Simplification||Reading Comprehension|
|Alphanumeric Series||Profit & Loss||Cloze Test|
|Ranking/ Direction/ Alphabet Test||Mixtures & Allegations||Para Jumbles|
|Data Sufficiency||Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices||Miscellaneous|
|Coded Inequalities||Work & Time||Fill in the Blanks|
|Seating Arrangement||Time & Distance||Multiple Meaning/ Error Spotting|
|Puzzle||Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere||Paragraph Completion|
|Syllogism||Ratio & Proportion, Percentage|
|Blood Relation||Number Systems|
|Input-Output||Sequence & Series|
|Coding Decoding||Permutation, Combination & Probability|
SBI PO Mains Exam Syllabus:
|Reasoning||English Language||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||Computer Awareness|
|Tabular Graph||Verbal Reasoning||Reading Comprehension||Financial Awareness||Internet|
|Line Graph||Syllogism||Grammar||Current Affairs||Memory|
|Pie Chart||Circular Seating Arrangement||Vocabulary||General Knowledge||Keyboard Shortcuts|
|Bar Graph||Linear Seating Arrangement||Verbal Ability||Static Awareness||Computer Abbreviation|
|Radar Graph Caselet||Double Lineup||Word Association||Banking and Financial Awareness||Microsoft Office|
|Missing Case DI||Scheduling||Sentence Improvement||Computer Hardware|
|Let it Case DI||Input Output||Para Jumbles||Computer Software|
|Data Sufficiency||Blood Relations||Cloze Test||Operating System|
|Probability||Directions and Distances||Error Spotting||Networking|
|Permutation and Combination||Ordering and Ranking||Fill in the Blanks||Computer Fundamentals/ Terminologies|
|Coding and Decoding|
|Course of Action|
|Analytical and Decision Making|
SBI PO 2018 Exam Pattern:
Before Start Preparing for SBI PO 2018 Exam you should have known about SBI PO Exam Pattern. Exam Pattern plays an important role in preparation for an exam and you get an idea of the structure of SBI PO Exam. With the help of Exam Pattern, you can easily manage your exam time duration. SBI PO Exam consists 3 sections i.e. English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability.
|Section Name||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
SBI PO Important Dates to Remember:
How to Apply for SBI PO Jobs 2018?
- Visit the Official Site of SBI
- On Landing Page Click on Career Section.
- Now Click on the Recruitment Process of SBI PO 2018.
- When Click on Notification Link you have to download the whole brochure.
- Read whole Notification very carefully.
- After reading whole notification proceed to Application Form.
- Fill all relevant details in the mandatory field.
- Upload all Scanned Document i.e. Photo and Signature.
- After filling all details take a review of the whole application form.
- After checking click on submit button.
- Pay your Application Fee.
- Now Take a hard copy of your Application Form for future use.
- You will get your Application Form status on your Gmail ID
In this post, we mentioned all relevant details regarding SBI PO 2018 Exam So, candidates if you have any query regarding SBI PO Exam ping us through the below provided comment section.