National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) is a well-recognized Institute in the sector of Design and Fashion Technology. It conducts the entrance examination every year to select applicants for admission to both Bachelor’s course and Master’s program in design & fashion technology. If you want to get admission to the courses, you should appear in a written test, group discussion, situation test, and also a personal interview. If you desire to collect additional information about nift 2020, you can go to the official portal. It covers application form, eligibility criteria, exam dates, syllabus, exam pattern, and much more.
You can find about AIIMS 2020 Notice
|Events||Exam Dates (Tentative)|
|Registration of online Application form starts||23rd October 2019|
|Due date for registration||31st December 2019|
|Correction window of application form||1st January 2020|
|Last date for submitting the application form with Late fee Rs. 5000/-||4th January 2020|
|Release date of admit card||10th January 2020|
|Date of NIFT Entrance test||19th January 2020|
|Date of Result Declaration||February 2020|
|Objection/Observation by a candidate for written exam||22nd-24th January 2020|
|Due date of registration for the Foreign nationals/ NRIs/SAARC||30th April 2020|
|Group Discussion/Situation Test/Interview||April to May 2020|
|Final result of NIFT Entrance Exam||May/June 2020|
|Starting date of counselling||3rd week of June 2020|
Eligibility Criteria of NIFT Exam 2020
It is advised to candidates to be aware of eligibility criteria for both PG and UG programs of nift 2020.
- You must have cleared Intermediate or equivalent examination from the recognized university or board
- If you have complete your AICTE recognized diploma (3-4 years) or State Board of Technical Education, you are qualified for applying
- Candidates also appearing in their final examination of qualifying educational criteria are qualified for applying
- The age limit should never exceed 23 years as on first October 2020 for General Category.
- There are five years of age relaxation acceptable for applicants from PHP, ST, and SC
For B.F.Tech program:
- You must have cleared 10+2 examinations from State/Central Board of Secondary Examination (ICSE/CBSE) or equivalent examination renowned by the Indian Government
- If you possess a three years diploma course from a recognized institution in a particular engineering branch, you can apply for this entrance examination
For PG program
- The master’s degree program does not include any age limit
- All appearing applications are qualified for applying
- You must have cleared the B.Des course from the applicable institute
- Or you must own a diploma in the Bachelor’s Design from NIFT/NID
- You must have cleared bachelor’s diploma of three-year duration from NID/NIFT
The specified qualification by NIFT is the B.F.Tech from any national Institute of Fashion Technology, or B.Tech/B.E. from the applicable institution
- Three years of bachelor’s diploma from NID/NIFT.
- Bachelor’s degree program from the applicable institute
Application form of nift 2020
The registration will include several steps including online registration, application filling, document uploading, and application fee payment. Also, you can register for this exam by paying the late fee of about Rs. 5000 before the due date. Luckily, there is a correction facility available for making any corrections in your application form. Once you filled the application, you can send it with your free via demand draft to this address.
The Project Manager – CMS
All India Management Association (AIMA)
15 Link Road, Lajpat Nagar – Part 3
New Delhi ‐110024
NIFT exam syllabus 2020
The candidates are advised to look at the syllabus before preparing for the examination. The syllabus of nift 2020 covers several topics, including:
- Communication Ability
- Analytical and Logical Ability
- Quantitative Ability
- English Comprehension
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs
NIFT exam pattern 2020
The numbers of overall questions from various sections are given below.
General Ability Test for B.Des courses:
- Quantitative Ability (20)
- Analytical Ability (15)
- English Comprehension (25)
- Communication Ability (25
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs (15)
General Ability Test for M.Des courses
- English Comprehension (30)
- Communication Ability (30)
- Quantitative Ability (20)
- Analytical Ability (25)
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs (20)
Test for MFM, M.F.Tech and B.F.Tech Courses
- Analytical and Logical Ability (25)
- Communication Ability and English Comprehension (45) (50 questions for MFM)
- Quantitative Ability (30) (10 questions for MFM)
- Case Study (25) (40 questions for MFM)
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs (25)
It is an essential document that helps you to appear in the NIFT examination. The board will release the admit card of eligible applicants from the 4th week of January 2020. All the details related to admit card are available on the official portal. This document is not sent individually through courier or post. Instead, the applicants have to download their admit cards through the online mode. The procedure will be simple for downloading this admit card.
- Go to the NIFT’s official website
- Find the link of admit card and click on it
- In this page, you need to enter your registration number and password
- It will take you to the admit card page
- You can download it and take the print out of your admit card
It is mandatory to carry the admit card while entering the examination center. Without this document, the candidates are not allowed to appear in this entrance examination.
NIFT Exam Result 2020
The exam result of the NIFT entrance examination will be released through the official portal of NIFT. Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website to check the regular updates regarding nift 2020.
It is highly expected that the NIFT counseling 2020 will start in the 4th week of April 2020. Candidates can check the agenda of counseling through the official site of NIFT. If you want to get admission to the NIFT courses, you must participate in the counseling process.
NIFT Admission Process 2020
The board will announce the merit list and final result of the eligible candidates after completing the counseling process. It helps you to get admission to your preferred NIFT courses. All candidates must bring both the photocopies and original documents for confirmation or verification process during the admission process.
If you want to become qualified in the NIFT entrance test 2020, you can create a smart study schedule.
- Also, you can note down every critical formula, point, or concepts clearly.
- Analyze the exam preparation range by attending mock tests.
- Also, it is essential to practice by effectively solving past years or sample question papers.