The NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Exam) is the most common entrance test conducted by NBE (National Board of Examination). The aim of this entrance examination is to standardize the admission process of qualified candidates in roughly about six medical institutions into different programs belonging to both PG and UG level.
Every admission process is carried out according to the score grabbed in the entrance examination. The NEET score plays a crucial role in getting the medical seats. The examination is conducted with a completely new pattern. This year, the entrance examination is conducted in two different phases. The result will be expected in the month of August.
Important dates of NEET 2020
The 2 phases of entrance examination 2020 are conducted in the month of May and July. It can cover the left out applicants in the 1st year of opening of the NEET-UG examinations. If you are interested in participating in this test, you need to fill out the application form online. It helps you to enrol for the entrance examination that is notified in February 2020. In 2020, there is one examination date is offered during the May month 2020.
NEET 2 Eligibility criteria 2020
- Indian citizens, PIO (Persons with Indian origin), NRIs, Foreign Nationals citizens and OCI (Overseas Indian citizens) are eligible for applying to neet 2020
- The candidates must earned the aggregate mark of 65% to become eligible for NEET exam 2020
- You are required to pass a qualifying test equivalent to class 12 or 10+2 or other equivalent examination
- The eligible examination should has Chemistry, Physics and Biology as major courses with English as the mandatory subject
- There is 15% of All India Quota Seats available for J&K candidates
- Candidates with 17 years age are allowed for taking this examination
- Candidates must pass 10+2 with Chemistry, Physics, Biology/Biotechnology and English subjects.
NEET Application Form 2020:
The examination board is planned to upload the application link during the month of February 2020. It is suitable for applicants who want to pursue the degree programs in BDS/MBBS. You can perform the application filling process in two steps. The form filling process can starts with your registration. You have to register your name with the valid email address and mobile number.
You can check also SBI Clerk Recruitment Ntice
It is because your login credentials can be sent through a message and email. You can utilize these details to login your account and fill out the application form. Here, you are also allowed to fill out DD details for the prescribed amount. You can have the DD ready while submitting the application form. You can receive the application form through post by sending your application fee to the official address. It is advised for candidates to send the successfully filled application form to the right address 10 days before the due date.
NEET Application Fee 2020
- The application fee of neet 2020 may vary from one category to the next one.
- The candidates belongs to general category need to pay Rs.1400/-
- The candidates under ST/SC/PWD/Transgender Category have to pay Rs.750/-
- It is mandatory to pay GST along with your application fee
Documents require for applying to NEET exam 2020
- Photo with the file size of 10 to 100 Kb in the jpg format
- Postcard size photography with white background along with the candidate name and date printed under the picture is mandated.
- Candidate’s signature with the size of 3 to 20 Kb in the jpg format
- It must be in black ink over white background free of capital letters.
- Certificate of 10th class with the size of 100 kb to 400 kb
Exam Pattern of NEET 2020:
The neet 2020 is objective type, multiple choice questions. You are allowed to take three hours for completing the examination. This pen-paper based examination is conducted only in English language. There are 4 marks awarded for every right answer. And, about 0.25 marks are deducted for wrong answers.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
Biology (Botany or Zoology)
90 (45 – 45 each)
NEET Admit Card 2020
The board will release the admit card of neet 2020 in March. You can download the admit card only by using your application number and DOB. You must carry a photo ID proof and admit card to enter the examination hall. It is advised to keep your admit card secure until the admission process gets completed.
Steps for downloading NEET admit card 2020
- For downloading the admit card, you need to visit the official website
- Here, you can click on the admit card link
- After that, you can log in the details by entering your application number with DOB
- You can click on submit button once verified the entered details
- Finally, you can download and save your admit card
NEET 2020 Dress Code
Every applicant must fully adhere to the dress code set for this entrance examination. The examination board prescribes these guidelines for ensuring that there are not cheating activities, irregularities and malpractices happen in the exam center.
- Half-sleeve t-shirts/shirts are only allowed
- Full sleeve shirts are not permitted
- Ensure that clothes are light with no big button, zip, pockets, and full embroidery
- All-female applications must avoid dresses with buttons, brooches, flowers, and embroidery.
- Trousers and salwars are permitted
- Shoes are not allowed in the examination center
- Sandals or slippers with small heels are permitted
- Jewellery items like pendants, earrings, nose ring, ring, necklace, and metallic accessories are not permitted
Things restricted in NEET exam 2020
- Textual material, stationery items, Pencil/Geometry Box, papers, calculator, plastic pouch, writing pad, pen, scale, eraser, pen drivers, log table, calculator, scanner/electronic pen, pen drives and much more
- Items like goggles, belt, handbags, wallet, wrist watches/watches, caps, camera, bracelets and more
- Devices such as Bluetooth, mobile phone, health band, pager, microphone and more
- All ornaments
- Any eatable things packed or opened
- Water bottle
- There is an exception to diabetic candidates because they are permitted to take particular eatables
If you want to get a good score in neet 2020, you can follow these tips properly.
- Understand the NEET syllabus properly
- Refer the NCERT books of 11th and 12th class
- Short notes
- Wide revision
- Take a mock test and refer sample papers