Looking for the notification of navodaya Vidyalaya admission 2020? You are the right place; Navodaya Vidyalaya has released the Application and further notification for 6th and 9th classes. The application form is available in the online mode; obviously, there is no other mode of the application form, so the candidate needs to submit an application in an online mode.
Every student needs to read all the details and related information about the admission procedure. Details available at the official web portal, including how to fill the application form, eligibility criteria so you must read it carefully to fill the form without errors. Students who are interested in taking admission also suggested applying from the official website, or they are recommended to visit the direct link of the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Application Form 2020. Usually, most of the parents prefer to get admission to Navodaya School due to its world-class education standards and facilities.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgtNZyiFrmw
Lakh of students are interested in getting admission in Navodaya Vidyalaya because of its high reputation. To get admission in Navodaya Vidalaya it is important to cover the eligibility criteria.
Application Form 2020:
- The admission phase 1 starts from 11th January 2020
- The Online Registration will begin from July 1st, 2019
The last date of application submission is 30th September 2019. To know more details about the application submission, you must visit the official web portal which is www.nvshq.org
The candidates need to submit the application within the deadline, and everything will be filled in a correct manner; otherwise, the authorities will reject the application form. To fill the application form, you must follow the below steps
- First, you need to visit the official web portal which is https://navodaya.gov.in/ to get the application form
- Then you will move to the Navodaya Form 2020 section to initiate the process
- In the particular page, you need to fill the details required by the authorities
- In addition to this, you need to upload your signature, photograph, and other information asked. You need to fill everything in the correct manner.
- If any error, you must correct it and make the payment via online mode. There are different payment options also available after completion of the application press the submit button
- For your future reference, you must consider taking the print copy of the application form
- The students who are applying for 6th class and 9th class they need to make payment of Rs 600
- The candidates who are the ward of govt employees need to make payment of Rs 5000
- The SC and ST category students no need to pay application fees
- BPL category of students no needs to make the payment
Students need to fulfill the eligibility criteria of the board to get admission in the respective classes. The candidate’s district mush has Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya; otherwise, he or she is not eligible to get admission.
You can also check ISRO Recruitment 2020
For 6th Std:
The candidates who are not born after 1st may 2006 as well as after 30th April 2009 only have possibilities to apply for the test
Class 9 And 6 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate who is not born after 1st May 2002 or 30th April 2006 has opportunities to apply for the written test.
- The students who have completed 8th from Government or any Government Recognized school they can apply for the admission
- The student who belongs to rural or urban areas is no need to pass 3rd, 4th, and 5th stds from their respective regions. Special options available for the transgender candidate and the reservation category students and have some facilities. The reservation of seats based on the rural areas is 75%, as well as 25% for urban areas.
|Events||For 6th Class||For 9th Class|
|Navodaya Form 2020 Start to Submit||1st July 2019||24th October 2019|
|Last date to submit Navodaya Form 2020||30th September 2019||10th December 2019|
|Phase 1 Admit Card download||1st December 2019||January 2019|
|Navodaya Entrance Exam 2020 Date (1st Exam)||11th January 2020 (11.30 AM)||8th February 2020|
|Navodaya Phase 2 Admit Card download||1st March 2020||To Be Notified|
- The application starts from 1st July 2019 for 6th class and 24th October 2019 for 9th class
- The Last Date For Application Submission: 30th September 2019 for 6th class and 10th December 2019 for 9th class
- Phase 1 Admit Card: 6th std admission card will be available from 1st December 2019, for 9th std it is available from January.
- An Entrance Exam, Phase 1: 6th std exam will be conducted on 11th January 2020, and for 9th it is 8th February 2020
- Phase 2 Admit Card: 6std admit card will be available from 1st March 2020, for 9th date will be updated sooner
- Phase 2 Exam Date: 6th STD exam date will be 11th April 2020, for 9th class date will be available soon
- Result Date: 6th result will be available from last week of April, and for 9th there are no updates yet
- Mental Ability contains 40 questions for 50 marks, and the time duration is 1 hour
- Arithmetic includes 20 questions, and it is conducted for 25 marks. The time duration is 1/2 Hour
- Language paper contains 20 questions for 25 marks and the time duration is ½ hour
- The total number of questions will be 80, and the total Marks will be 100. Examination hour will be 2 Hours
Exam Pattern For 9th Class:
- Generally, the question paper will be provided in English or Hindi languages only
- Students need to fill answers in OMR sheet
- Subjects include English, Hindi, Mathematics, and General Science
- The English language consists of 15 Marks
- Hindi for 15 Marks, Maths for 35 Marks as well as Science for 35 Marks
- Questions are objective type in the pattern
- Mental Ability
- Arithmetic Section
Admit Card 2020:
Navodaya Vidyalaya Admit Card 2020 will be available on the official web portal. To get the admit card, candidates need to visit the website www.navodaya.gov.in as well as download the admit card.
The JNVs 2020 result for 6th and 9th class will be published on the official website. The result will be available from the last week of May 2020, so the candidates are suggested to stay updated with the official web portal.