ISRO or Indian Space Research Organization is planning to conduct the recruitment for vacancies at SHAR Sriharikota. It is the famous Space Organization across the world. ISRO is regularly creating some new milestones in various fields, including Technology, Space Science, and Space Application. This organization offers a chance to interested graduates to become a part of the Space Programs of the country.
ISRO Recruitment announcement 2019
It is good news for candidates that ISRO has announced the vacancy details of different posts such as lower division clerk post and Assistance. If you have graduation in Computer applications/Science/Management/Commerce/Arts with first class, you can utilize isro recruitment 2020. The board will carry out the selection based on the written examination, interview, and skill test. If you are interested in joining ISRO, you can apply for the desired post by filling the online application form and submit it before the due date. If you want to know the important dates, exam syllabus, exam pattern, application, eligibility criteria, and other vital details, you can read this guide thoroughly.
You can check BSNL Recruitment 2020
A short guide on ISRO Recruitment for engineers 2020
- Name of the examination: ISRO Exam 2020
- Organization Name: ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization)
- Name of the post: ISRO Recruitment 2020 For Engineers
- Conducting Body: Centralized Recruitment Board of ISRO
- Type of job: Central Government Jobs
- Official website: www. isro.gov.in
- Electronics – BE001 – 131
- Mechanical BE002 – 135
- Computer Science BE003 – 58
- Electronics Autonomous Boby BE004 – 3
Eligibility criteria for ISRO Recruitment Exam 2020
It is advised for candidates to check the eligibility details before applying for ISRO recruitment at www.isro.gov.in.
- You must complete B.E/B. Tech or any other qualifying degree with first-class along with an aggregate mark of minimum 65% or CGPA of 6.84 on the scale of 10. It is because this organization is very strict regarding marks or CGPA.
- If you are pursuing your final year, you are eligible to apply for these posts. It is because ISRO will accept your final degree until 31st July, but you need to get the aggregate mark of minimum 65% or CGPA of 6.84 on the scale of 10
- If you have completed Diploma and B.Tech.B.E, you are also qualified for these vacancies, but you must complete your degree in 1st class with the aggregate mark of minimum 65% or CGPA of 6.84 on the scale of 10
- The AMIE applicants are regulated based on the MHRD order No. 11-15-2011-AR (TS.II) dated 06.12.2012. Learners registered before 31st May 2013, may be considered offered they should secure 65% marks or CGPA 6.84 in the Section ‘B’ alone. If you are AMIE candidates and you desire to join ISRO, you must check the eligibility.
- If you are qualified in M.E/M.Tech with B.Tech, you are qualified for this recruitment, but you need to provide your B.Tech marks along with above-specified eligibility.
- If you have pursued the integrated program of B.Tech/B.E and M.Tech/M.E, you are also qualified for the creation of a Graduation certificate for B.Tech/B.E separately in first class with the aggregate mark of minimum 65% or CGPA 6.84 on the scale of 10.
- The candidates who are completed their part-time B.E/B. Tech program is also eligible. Candidates who have completed their B.Tech or B.E through correspondence program are not qualified.
Candidates should be in the age of less than 26 years. The relaxation is offered to only reserve category applicants.
For OBC candidates, the upper age limit is 29 years and for SC/ST 31 years
ISRO 2020 Application Form
You can apply for isro recruitment 2020 through the official website. The following instructions help you to complete the task correctly.
- Go to isro.gov.in
- Click on ICRB Exam 2020 Recruitment
- Enter the registration details
- Give your name, gender, category, age, nationality, and other required details
- Click on submit button
- upload your scanned photograph and necessary documents
- Ensure that the uploaded documents are available in the prescribed format
- Hit on submit option after verifying the details
- Finally, take print out copy of your application for further reference
Important ISRO exam 2020 dates
The exam details are essential to prepare for your examination accordingly and appropriately.
- Announcement date: 15th October 2020
- The due date for application submission: 4th November 2020
- Last date to pay application fee: 6th November 2020
- ISRO Exam Date: 12th January 2021
Application fee of ICRO Exam 2020
You should pay the fee of Rs.100/-. It can be done online by using Debit card /internet banking and offline by approaching the SBI branch.
The isro recruitment 2020 involves two states that include:
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Once you submitted the application form, the board will shortlist the applications for the written examination. Then, you are invited to a computer typing test.
The ISRO recruitment 2020 contains 80 questions
- The exam duration is 90 minutes
- The total marks are 240
- You will secure three marks for every correct answer
- All are objective type questions
- You will write the examination in English language only
- There is one mark deducted for each incorrect answer
- The ISRO examination is conducted in offline
|Passage Completion, Verb, Theme detection, Grammar, Error Correction, Adverb, Idioms & Phrases, Tenses, Vocabulary, Word Formation, Articles, Sentence Rearrangement, Comprehension, Synonyms, Subject-Verb Agreement, Conclusion, Antonyms, Unseen Passages, Fill in the Blanks, Sentence Completion.||Quadratic Equations, Permutations and Combinations, Odd Man Out, Simple Interest, Simple Equations, Problems on LCM and HCF, Problems on Numbers, Races and Games, Areas, Boats and Streams, Averages, Simplification and Approximations, Percentages, Indices and Surds, Probability, Pipes and Cisterns.||Thermodynamics, Mechanics of Materials, Computer Integrated Manufacturing, Heat-Transfer, Operations Research, Engineering Mechanics, Machining and Machine Tool Operations, I.C. Engines, Vibrations, Fluid Mechanics, Refrigeration and air-conditioning, Casting, Forming and Joining Processes, Turbo-machinery, Machine Design, Metrology and Inspection, Engineering Materials, Theory of Machines, Power Engineering, Inventory Control, Production Planning and Control.||Basic Knowledge of Indian Constitution, Human Resource Development Index of India, Indian Geography, Economy, and Agriculture, Various aspects of Rural and Urban Development, Development and Environmental Problems, Sports and Entertainment, Natural Resources, Planning, Sustainable and Inclusive Development, General Science, Current events of National and International importance, Indian National Movement, Human Rights, Development of Science and Technology In India, Biotechnology and Health Issues, Indian History (ancient, medieval, modern|
|Non-Verbal Reasoning, Logical Reasoning, Puzzles, Data Sufficiency, Verbal Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, Data Interpretation.||Digital Electronics, Analog Electronics, Control Systems and Process Control, Signals, Systems, and Communications, Analytical, Optical Instrumentation, Electrical and Electronic Measurements, Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation, Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.||Relation between, Properties of Water, O2, CO2, H2, Inert gasses, LPG properties, Areas of the triangle, parallelogram & rectangle, Pressure, volume, and temperature, Flammable liquids & gasses, The basic concept in the use of electricity and its hazards, Volumes of cylinders, cones, sphere and cuboid.|