Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test is conducted to provide admission to class VI in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalas in 28 states. Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has responsibilities to conduct this examination to choose the best students to study at JNV schools in India.
- Navodaya Admission 2020 notification available online and the application forms start from 1st July 2020
- The last date for application submission is 15th September 2019
- Phase 1 exam admit card is available from 1st December 2019.
- The student who is planning to get admission to JNV should attain 5th standard education via the primary school of the district.
Exam Pattern For NVST 2020:
The exam pattern will be necessary for the candidate to crack in the invst 2020 exam. In general, this examination will help in 21 languages such as Marathi, Mizo, Assamese, Bengali, Kannada, Bodo, Manipuri, Malayalam, Hindi, Khasi, Oriya, Punjabi, English, Garo, Gujarati, Tamil, Telugu, Sindhi, Sindhi, Urdu, and Nepali, etc.
- The selection test duration is 11:30 am to 01:30 pm even it has three sections. This examination only contains objective type questions
- This exam includes 80 questions and conducted for 100 marks
- The examination will be commenced in the month of conducted in the month of February, and each question carries one mark. Question paper includes mental aptitude Maths, as well as the Hindi language.
- The candidate needs to score maximum marks for qualifying in the examination. Of course, the admission is always based on the ranks. After completion of the examination, authorities update the merit list along with the result.
- There is negative marking for the wrong answer
- General Mental Aptitude includes 50 questions, and it carries 50 marks. Total time for examination is 60 minutes
- Arithmetic consists of 25 questions, and it carries 25 marks. The total time for the examination is 30 Minutes
- Language Test conducted for 25 marks, and it includes 25 questions. The total time will be 30 Minutes
Admit Card 2020:
In general, the admit card is issued by Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, the candidates suggested getting their admit card and the notifications updated at their official website. Admit card is essential for taking the examination. If the candidate failed to get their admit card at the time of examination, they would not be allowed to write the examination.
The candidate who has registered successfully they can download their admit card by entering their registration number and other details. Candidates need to make the payment of Rs 10/ for getting their admit card. If their admit card is not available, it is important to approach the officials quickly via phone.
After the successful completion of the invst 2020 exam, JNVST 2020 results will be announced. The result will be available in the month of May. In general, the result can be received from various offices of the District Education Officer, Navodaya Vidyalaya of the particular region, Deputy Commissioner, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, and District Magistrate. To get updates about examination candidates are advised to look at the official website.
The invst 2020 Admission will be held based on the mark scored by the students in the examination. After completion of the examination, the students need to submit the documents such as Birth Certificate, Domicile Certificate, and Educational Certificates
Navodaya Application Form 2020:
Navodaya Vidyalaya JNVST Admission 2020 form available online, interested candidate suggested getting the form.
Online application form may be submitted from 24th October 2019 and it is available for free of cost. Candidates are advised to look at the official web portal for getting proper notification; it can be helpful for getting everything related to the examination.
How To Submit The Admission Form
If you need to take the examination you must consider to follow the below steps,
- In order to submit the application form, you need to visit the official website
- After that, you need to Click on Phase I Registration
- In the section, you need to enter a phone number, state, district and details for jnv selection test registration
- After that, you need to submit the tab button
- Then you need to enter the computer-generated registration number along with its password
- Then candidates instructed to fill the Admission 2020 online forms along with the right and valid details
- After completion of the application form, it is essential to upload the scanned image of photographs and other required certificates issued by the Head Master or the Principal. The image quality will be between 10 to 100 kb.
- Finally, it is essential to submit the application form as well as save a copy of the confirmation page for future reference.
The candidate who are entering into the invst 2020 exam center they must bring their admit card; otherwise, they will not be allowed to take the exam. The examination center also allocated based on some factors. Every detail available on the admit card including candidate name, address, roll number, exam time, date, candidate signature etc.
You can check HSC Supplementary Result 2019 Maharashtra
Mock Teasts for invst 2020 are also available at the official website, and it can be helpful for candidates to get the highest scores in the examination. JNVST Mock Test is prepared based on the previous year’s question papers, and especially it contains questions from previous year papers that help to check the ability of candidates. With the mock test, one can quickly evaluate the difficulty level of the examination even it can support for calculating the overall score.
Taking a mock test is one of the practical choices for understanding the pattern of questions asked in the upcoming examination. Language, Mentality Ability, and Arithmetic question papers available in both English as well as Hindi mode.
In order to take the mock test, candidates need to login first by using their email id after that candidates suggested to choose the subject that they want to take the examination. The direct link for the mock test is also provided by the authorities. It is really helpful in different ways.