UPSC conducts the combined competitive examination for the recruitments of the Indian Engineering Services. ESE or UPSC Engineering Services Examination dates have been announced by the officials. Candidates who like to appear for the ESE are required to know detailed information about the relevant qualification, eligibility criteria, and more.
Union Public Service Commission or UPSC would commence exam as well as others that include the engineering examinations. ESE exams will be conducted in 2 parts, so the students are required to get prior information about the examination. The main aim of conducting the examination is to appoint candidates who like to work in major Government sectors across the country in various fields. Engineering Services Examination (ESE) is also called as the Indian Engineering Services exam is the unique national level exams, especially organized by the UPSC or Union Public Service Commission. ese 2020 is especially conducted in 4 different branches that include
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
ESE Examinations are considered as the toughest exams in India. According to statics, more than 2 Lakh candidates have appeared for the ESE examination every year.
Here is another notice about UPSC IES 2020
ESE 2020 Application Form:
Candidates are required to comply based on the eligibility norms mainly prescribed by the UPSC for appearing in ESE or Engineering Services Examination. Admissions are based in the 3 stages of examinations that mainly subjected based on fulfilling complete eligibility norms. ESE Application Form will be available on the official UPSC website 25th September to October 15th, 2019. Normally, the Candidates could conveniently register for examination based on the online mode. Application process especially involved with complete
- Online Registration
- Choosing the exam center
- Choosing Engineering discipline
- Uploading scanned documents
- Submitting the Form
- Payment of Application Fees
Pre-Requisites For ESE Registration:
Candidates are required to keep the following documents along with the ese 2020 application form.
- Active Email address
- Valid phone number
- Class 10, 12 and Graduation Marksheets
- Recent passport size photograph
- Scanned candidate’s Signature
- Scanned candidate’s Photo ID proof
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Banking details for paying fees online
- Physical disability certificate (if applicable)
What Are The Steps Register ESE 2020?
ESE 2020 is the most important examination for the candidates to work in various Government sectors in India. To Register ESE 2020, candidates are required to follow the below instructions.
- Visit the official website of UPSC or click https://upsc.gov.in/
- Click “online application for various examinations of UPSC.”
- New candidates need to enter “new users” for making the one-time registration process
- Candidates are redirected to Online Registration Form
- Important details required to be filled in this stage
- Parents Name
- Date of Birth
- Email Address
- Mobile Number
- Academic Details
- Details of 10th class examination
- Details of 12th class examination
- Details of B.Tech
- Scan Photograph and Signature
- Check the entire application form carefully before submitting it online
- Registration Number will be created
- Again Visit the web portal
- Fill Challan Number the registration number
- Press enter
- Take Printout of Application form
ESE Application Fees:
UPSC has set the specific application fee for the candidate that needs to pay to access the Application Form easily. ESE Application Fee could be paid through the Offline or Online Mode.
- Offline Mode: Candidates are required to submit the Bank Challan of INR 200 in the State Bank of India
- Online Mode: The Payments could be specially made via SBI Net Banking, Any Credit Card, or Debit card.
For General or OBC candidates, the Application Fee cost will be about Rs. 200. For the SC, ST, Physically Handicapped as well as female candidates, there is no fee chargeable.
Exam Center Selection:
Candidate can select the ESE exam center for writing the examination. Candidates also have the option of selecting 1 exam center for the Indian Engineering Services examination. In the application form, you also get the drop-down menu so that it is an easier option to select them.
Qualification For Applying The Exam:
Candidates graduated could apply for the examination under the sectors that include the Railroads, Power, Telecommunication, as well as Public Works. Candidates are required to go through written examination with a personality test.
Candidates are required to fulfill the complete Eligibility Criteria for submitting the Application form so that the candidates need to know whether he or she is eligible for writing the examination.
- Candidate needs to have completed B.E, B. Tech, or the candidates are required to pass through Section A and B in Institution of Engineers
- Candidates need to acquire a Degree or Diploma in Engineering in India as well as from Government Recognized foreign institutions, college, or universities.
- Candidates are required to pass with Graduate Membership Examination
- Candidates need to pass Associate Membership Examination Parts II and III or Sections A and B in Aeronautical Society of India
- Candidates are required to pass Graduate Membership Examination in Institution of Electronics and Radio Engineers
ESE 2020 Exam Date:
UPSC Engineering Services Exam Dates has been announced by the officials so that the candidates are required to find the Preliminary & Main examination. Candidates can access the official website for getting the instant solution.
|ESE 2020 Notification Released:||25th September 2019 (Wednesday)|
|Online Application Form Last Date to Fill:||15th October 2019 (Tuesday)|
|The release of Admit Card (Preliminary Exam)||December 2019|
|IES 2020 Exam Date (Preliminary)||05th January 2020 (Sunday) (1 Day)|
|IES Exam 2020 Date (Main)||28th June 2020 (Sunday) (1 Day Exam)|
ESE 2020 Exam Pattern:
ESE 2020 Exam Pattern for each of the stages normally varies so that candidates are required to gain knowledge about the exam pattern for appearing for the examination. UPSC ese 2020 exams are specially divided into 3 stages that include
- Stage I – Preliminary Examination
- Stage II – Mains Exam
- Stage III – Personality Test
ESE 2020 Admit Card:
With submitting the UPSC Engineering Services 2020 Application Form, you would be getting the Admit card online. Preliminary Entrance Exam Admit Card will be released in the month of December. Main Exam Admit Card will be available in the month of Jun 2020.