Delhi Metro Rail Corporation has responsibilities to conduct DMRC Recruitment Exam 2020; this examination is conducted to hire suitable candidates for different posts under different departments of DMRC. Currently, this examination conducted to choose candidates for 1493 vacancies; it includes both executives as well as non-executive positions. Now candidates can easily apply for the exam, and the applications start from December 14, 2019, to January 13, 2020.
You can also find about INVST 2020 Here.
- In general, this examination is conducted in two stages, Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- Paper 1 includes GK, Logical Reasoning, and Quantitative Aptitude as well as it has Questions from the respective domain, and Paper 2 includes General English questions.
- These papers contain MCQ questions, and of course, there is negative marking in the paper. Before going to take the examination, it is also essential to check the DMRC Recruitment Sample Papers. To get selected, candidates need to score minimum DMRC Cut off.
Important Date For DMRC Recruitment 2020:
DMRC conducts a DMRC Recruitment Test every year for choosing suitable candidates to fill various posts. Selected candidates will get jobs under multiple departments. Before going to take the examination, candidates need to know about the DMRC Recruitment Exam Dates.
This exam will be conducted for the post of Accountant Assistant, Customer Relations Assistant, Junior Engineer, Asstt Manager, and Maintainer. A notification has been released on the official web portal.
- DMRC 2020 Application Form will be available from December 14, 2019
- Last date to fill DMRC 2020 Application Form will be January 13, 2020
- Admit Card date will be announced soon
- To get the DMRC Recruitment 2020 notification about the exam date, candidates are suggested to stay updated with the official website.
- DMRC sets out eligibility criteria for the Recruitment, so candidates need to cover the eligibility criteria to apply for the examination.
To take the examination, candidates need to fill the application form online. Here are the steps to fill DMRC Recruitment 2020 Application form
The first candidate needs to visit the official website of DMRC which is delhimetrorail.com
- After that, you need to click on Careers option
- Then you will be able to get a notification related to the vacancies
- Then you need to click on the relevant information which you prefer to apply for
- After that fill the application form with Personal details and educational qualification
- After completion of the application form, students need to upload the passport-sized photo with a signature. In addition to this, you need to enter your caste or category certificate.
- Once you complete the application form, then the DMRC servers will generate the Bank Challan, it will take you to the further payment. This can come with a unique reference number.
- Candidates are suggested to make the payment through Bank Challan in any branch of SBI. Of course, the fee should be paid within 24 hours from challan generation.
- After the free payment candidates can apply for the acknowledgment receipt, it can be obtained after two days from the payment.
- Of course, the DMRC servers also generate a final registration slip with the unique registration number, personal details, post applied, etc.
- Every candidate is suggested to get the print copy of the application for future reference.
Admit Card for DMRC Recruitment 2020 will be obtainable from the month of February 2020. The admit card only available online. There is no any other mode available for getting Admit Card. To get the admit card, you need to follow below steps,
- First, you need to visit the official website of DMRC
- Then go with the Careers option
- After that, click on Download Admit Card for the relevant post with the advertisement number
- After that candidate need to fill the registration number along with Date of Birth
- Then click on login or Submit or View Admit Card option
- Then admit card will appear on the screen
- Candidates are suggested to take two-colored printouts of Admit Card for taking the examination and admit card is also essential for the future purpose.
Exam Pattern For DMRC Recruitment 2020:
- Before going to take the examination, it is essential to know about the DMRC Recruitment 2020 exam pattern.
- The recruitment exam conducted on offline mode for Assistant Manager as well as the SC/TO will be conducted in online mode Maintainer for CRA, JE, and many other posts.
- This exam will consist of Paper 1 and Paper 2.
DMRC Recruitment 2020 Result
After completion of the exam, the result of DMRC Recruitment 2020 will be available on the official web portal. The result will be published three months after the exam completion. Candidates advised checking the result by below steps,
- First, you need to visit the website of DMRC, which is delhimtrorail.com
- After that candidates need to click Careers option
- Then the result links will be available for various posts
- After that, candidates are advised to click on the list of shortlisted candidates for the relevant post
- Then the candidate will be able to get their result, and it can be helping them to know whether if he or she is selected or not.
- The selected candidates will be taken to the screening process, to know more about the process they are advised to visit the website.
DMRC Recruitment Cut Off 2020:
This examination will be conducted similar to all the recruitment exams, for selection in DMRC candidate need to score minimum DMRC Recruitment 2020 Cut off. Every year the authorities fix cut off marks based on some aspects. The expected cut off for various posts also updated online, so candidates are advised to check the cutoff details by visiting the official website because it can help you to get a clear idea about the cut off scores.
For further notification you must stay updated with the official web portal, the authority’s updates notification on their official website.