BSNL (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited) is the widely renowned government authorized telecom organization. With an extensive network, BSNL appears as the largest telecommunicating Corporation in India.
It is headquartered at Bharat Sanchar Bhavan, Opp Janpath Hotel, Bhawan Harish Chand, Mathur Lane, New Delhi, India. The most surprising thing about this telecom network is that it covers every unseen location of India. BSNL is its features and services for the consumers that, in turn, offer lots of employment opportunities for people. This government authorized telecom organization conducts the recruitment examination every year to fill the job vacancies.
BSNL recruitment is the national level examination. There are many other leading national level examinations such as UPPSC 2018, CAPF 2018, and more conducted to select the candidates. The main scope of bsnl recruitment 2020 is for Management Trainee and Junior Engineers posts.
You can check HTET 2020
Details of bsnl recruitment 2020
- Exam Name: BSNL Recruitment Exam 2020
- Examination level: National
- Test Mode: Offline
- Eligibility: You must have cleared your 12th class or Equivalent or diploma from the recognized institution owning the ITI Certificate (according to the requirement)
- Conducting Authority: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
- Marking Scheme (Junior Engineers): 200 questions, 200 marks (1 marks each)
- Marking Scheme (Management Trainee): 450 marks, 3 Sections (150 marks for each section)
- Negative marking: Only for Management Trainee Exam
- Official website: externalbsnlexam.com
- Application: You can apply for BSNL examination 2020 from the date 6th March 2020
- Examination date: The BSNL exam will be conducted on the date 25th September 202
When you decide to apply for any post, you can check the number of vacancies available in the targeted organization. The recruitment board of BSNL will upload all recruitment details through its official website. It is advised for candidates to stay updated with the recruitment notifications.
- Job Posts: The bsnl recruitment 2020 will be planned for both Management Trainee posts and Junior Engineers (JE).
- Number of vacancies: There are roughly 5200 vacancies available for JE (Junior Engineer) and 4000 vacancies for Management Trainee. The reservation facilities are offered for OBC and SC/ST candidates.
Details of BSNL exam 2020
It is always helpful to collect all required information related to bsnl recruitment 2020 before applying for anyone. The official portal is boasting all the necessary information and new updates about the examination.
- Payscale: the BSNL Recruitment for Management Trainee and Junior Engineer provides the pay scale of about 9,020 to 17,430 per month (based on the post).
- The BSNL Recruitment notification 2020 will be announced on 6th March 2018.
Eligibility criteria of BSNL Recruitment Exam 2020
It is highly recommended to look at the eligibility criteria before applying for the bsnl recruitment 2020. It is because the BSNL recruitment board is very strict with qualifications.
- Educational requirements
You must have cleared your 12th class or equivalent studies or hold a diploma from the recognized institution having an ITI Certificate (per requirement) based on the eligibility criteria of BSNL Recruitment.
- Age Limit
If you want to apply for BSNL recruitment examination 2020, you must ensure that the age is ranging between 18 to 55 years
How to apply for BSNL recruitment exam 2020
You can go to authorized portal i.e., externlexam.bsnl.co.in in to apply for the JE examination
- Click on BSNL recruitment link
- It will take you to the application form page.
- Here, you need to enter all required details with the utmost care
- Name, email address, and mobile number are essential details that you need to enter for filling your BSNL application form
- You can ensure that the entered email and mobile number is correct because all of the notifications are received through these mediums
- Once you entered the necessary details, you can upload the required documents and also photo in a mentioned format
- Then, you can pay your application fee
- You can ensure that the entered details are right before clicking on submit button
- Finally, you can take the print out of your application form for future reference.
The fee for this exam is INR 500 for OBC, INR 250 for (SC/ST), and women. You can pay the fee through offline or online.
It plays a significant role in your exam preparation, and thus it is essential to follow it carefully. The questions which are asked in the examination are entirely based on the prescribed syllabus. If you want to get access to these useful details, you can visit the official portal. The syllabus may vary from one post to the next one.
Junior Engineers (JE)
- General Ability Test
- Basic Engineering
- Basic Engineering
- General ability
- Specialization subject
Exam pattern of BSNL Recruitment 2020
It is vital to know that the BNSL recruitment examination will be performed offline.
- Management training
The overall marks for management trained examination will be 450 marks and time duration will be 3 hours
- Junior Engineers (JE)
There are roughly about 200 objective type questions available in the exam pattern of Junior Engineers. The time duration will be 2 hours.
The qualified candidates are invited for the personal interview
The BSNL recruitment board will release the admit card two weeks before your examination. The candidates have to visit the official portal for downloading the admit card of the BSNL recruitment examination 2022. Here are the steps to download the admit card as follow:
- At first, you can visit the official page where you can find out a link for admit card
- Once you click on the link, it will direct you to a new page
- Here, you need to end the application number, DOB and also security pin
- After that, you can click on the submit option
- Finally, you can get access to admit card
- You can download it for your future use
BSNL Recruitment exam 2020 Results:
Once completed the examination, all candidates are eagerly waiting for their examination results because it let them check their qualification. The BSNL recruitment board will evaluate the papers and release the result very soon through the official portal, which is externalbsnlexam.com. It is pleasing news for everyone that the examination results will be expected in November 2020.