The All India Institute of Medical Sciences has responsibilities to conduct the AIIMS 2020 exam for MBBS admission in AIIMS across India. The candidates who are interested in getting admission from the aiims in India need to register for the exam. The application form starts from November 2019. It is the national level examination, and candidates need to score high to get admission.
The candidate who needs to take the AIIMS 2020 entrance exam they are also suggested to check all the necessary details, including exam pattern, important date, syllabus, application form, eligibility criteria, cut off score, etc. by visiting the official web portal. AIIMS conducts this entrance exam only on online mode, and this exam is conducted to offer admission into MBBS Programme to pick the right candidate.
Here you can find about UGC 2020
AIIMS Application Form 2020:
- The application form will be available from February 2020, and every candidate needs to fill the form with the correct details. The online mode of application will save time; if you made any mistakes, you must correct and submit it.
- AIIMS MBBS 2020 can be filled through online mode only
- The application process will start from the 4th week of November 2019, and the last date for application submission will be the second week of March 2020.
- Candidates need to fill correct deals to avoid rejection of the application
- PAAR registration facility available from 2019, and it includes two stages, such as Basic and final Registration.
- In the basic registration, stage candidates need to fill their basic details
- Candidates need to upload their photograph of size 50KB to 100KB along with the left-hand thumb impression with the size of 20KB to 100KB.
- Once the basic registration accepted by the authority, the students have to precede further steps
- In the final registration, step candidate needs to fill the necessary details as well as make fee payment. Candidate no needs to send the hard copy of the application to the respective authority
- If any mistakes, candidates, AIIMS MBBS 2020 Correction will be provided, so candidates advised staying updated. It is also essential to take the print copy of the registration slip for future reference.
After completion of the examination, candidates advised paying the application fee
- For the General or OBC Category candidates need to make the payment Rs. 1000
- For the SC/ST Category candidates, the fee will be Rs. 800
- For OPH Candidates is no need to pay any amount as application fee
- There are different modes of payment will be accepted such as debit or credit or net banking or via challan
Important dates for AIIMS 2020 Exam:
- AIIMS Application available from February 2020
- The last date to fill up the application form will be March 2020
- Entrance Examination Date will be May 2020
- The result will be available for June 2020
- The counseling session will be held from the first week in July 2020
- Candidates must completed17 years of age when it comes to applying for MBBS Examination 2020.
- The candidate who is born on Jan 02, 1999, or after they are not eligible to apply for the exam
- The candidate must pass XII from any recognized board with the subjects, including Physics, English, Biology, Chemistry, etc.
- The general and OBC category candidates must passed XII with a minimum of 60% marks in the following subjects such as English, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics. For contrary OBC candidates, the minimum score will be 50% marks.
- The exam conducted offline
- The medium of examination will be Hindi and English
- This examination will contain Objective type of questions
- For each wrong answer, one-third of the marks will be reduced
- Mathematics: this session carries 300 marks and the time duration will be 2 hours and 30 minutes
- General Ability Test will be conducted for 600 marks, and the time duration will be2 hours 30 minutes
- Finally, the candidates need to attend the interview
AIIMS 2020 Admit Card:
The admit card will be available from May 2020, the candidate who have completed their application form successful they can get their admit card from the official website.
To get the admit card contains the name of candidate, signature, exam center, address, roll number, etc.
AIIMS Result 2020:
After the successful completion of the examination, authorities publish the result and merit list. The official website of AIIMS allows candidates to know everything about the exam and result. The result will be available from the mid of June month, 2020.
The MBBS seat allocation will be done based on the cut-off score. It can be helpful on offline mode. The UR, OBC, SC & ST category candidates have higher possibilities than the general category students.
Steps To Apply For AIIMS MBBS 2020:
To apply for AIIMS MBBS 2020 candidates need to follow the below steps
- You need to go to the official link and click the new basic registration option the start the process
- After that, you need to click the generate registration id & password button
- Registration id and password will be sent to the candidate’s email id
- After getting id candidate need to upload their photo, signature as well as their thumb impression in the respective format
- Finally, take the print copy of the application form
- The authorities will release the basic registration of the candidate whose application form will not be rejected by the authorities. They need to resubmit the application form with proper details.
- After completion of the basic details, you need to make an online payment. Select the payment mode as well as click on the proceed button.
- After completion of the application, you need to choose the exam city based on your needs
- You should fill the application form correctly
- Now submit the form by clicking on the confirmation and take the print out of confirmation page and application form.
If any doubts about AIIMS Application Form 2020, you must look at the official web portal.